Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting Started

I love reading other people's blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. Since I'm new at this please bear with me.

March has gotten off to a very hectic start. Timothy and Catherine have both missed school due to illness. Timothy has had a cough that just doesn't want to go away. Catherine has had an infection in both ears and to make life interesting they both had conjunctivitis (pink eye). This was all at the same time. Finally got them back to school last Thursday. Now John is sick. We spent about 4 hours in the emergency room yesterday. Apparently it's a flare-up of his diverticulitis and/or his ulcertive colitis. He's going to be OK, just has to watch his diet and take the antibiotics. When this happened the day after Christmas he was in the hospital for 4 days. So far I have managed to avoid all of it.

Both kids are in the school choir this year. They are going to be doing a production of "Cats" in May. Timothy has been chosen to do part of the introduction for the performance. He seems very excited about it, but considering we can't hardly get him to go up front and sing with the other kids at church getting him to stand on a stage in front of a much larger group of people and recite a part from memory is going to take some practise!

Well, enough for now. Time to get the kids ready for bed. I'll try to post every couple of days or when something new happens.

2 comments:

ginac said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am a BV (blogging virgin) so I will learn right along with you!

LUB (love u bye)

Garrity said...

yay! Im excited you have one now. It is hard to keep in contact with everyone all the time. I think this is a neat way to keep up. Hope you guys are great! Charity